Who We Are?
AM Communications has been in the telecommunications industry for over 12 years; primarily providing residential and commercial fulfillment services in the mid-west region. Our mission is simple: provide the best quality service and customer experience in the industry. We have achieved this by developing a highly motivated and skilled workforce, supported by one of the industry’s strongest management teams.
Meet the Team
Our senior management team consists of over 60 years experience within the telecommunications industry with backgrounds ranging from small business to large corporations. Experience that provides us with a variety of prospective on how to fulfill our customer’s needs and reach our goals. As a company we strive to be the best at the approach to the services we perform and are determined to grow and diversify in the telecommunications industry.
The AM Difference
The AM Communications Difference
The AM Communications Difference begins with instilling integrity in all aspects of our organization. We set ourselves apart from our competition by attracting, developing and retaining team members who are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers.
On-Boarding and Training
All employees go through a national background check, motor vehicle check and pre-employment drug screen as well as random drug screens. Prior to entering the field, technicians are required to complete a comprehensive five week training program; this includes both time with a class room instructor and field experience with a certified trainer. In the below bullet points we have briefly outlined some key items included in our training program.
- Safety and technical course materials in accordance with NCTI and SCTE standards.
- Classroom training to establish proper safety habits and knowledge, basic installation skills and to provide a controlled hands-on learning environment.
- Throughout the training program there are key checkpoints which an individual is tested and assessed. Testing is completed online and tracked using an internal database.
Above all, it is important to AM Communications that all of our employees understand how to properly use all of the equipment and tools required in the telecommunications field. Each employee must pass both a practical and web-based test for vehicle usage, proper ladder handling, PPE, and other general safety practices.
Fleet and Assets
AM Communications has a company owned fleet of new and late model vehicles. Our ongoing relationship with a fleet leasing and procurement company allows us the flexibility to add vehicles in a timely manner to meet our growth requirements. All vehicles are equipped with company owned ladders, beacon system, PPE, meters, cones and other specialty tools.
Keys to Our Success
- Customer Driven: If our customers don’t succeed, we don’t succeed. We’ve earned a reputation for going above and beyond the call of duty for our customers. This approach has resulted in mutually beneficial long-term relationships and frequent repeat business.
- Teamwork: For us, teamwork is the best way to encourage individual excellence. We feel this team-based approach encourages new ideas that will help us grow with our partners. People who have a stake in the same goal often find smarter, more efficient ways to achieve that goal.
- Innovation: As far as we’re concerned, keeping pace is falling behind. So we prefer to lead. We are constantly evaluating the use of emerging technologies in order to provide better service to our customers and better resources for our employees. We’re never satisfied; were always keeping our eye on what’s next.
- Passion: It is our passion to succeed in providing our customers with the best field services in the industry.
AM Communication has a team of elite traveling technicians who are experienced with new market and new product launches. We believe strongly in providing a quality product to fully meet our customer’s expectations from day one. Based on your needs, we will custom build a long-term growth schedule for any project.